American Hackleback Sturgeon Caviar (7 oz)
Indigenous to the Missouri and Mississippi river areas, these wild American sturgeon are smaller and faster growing than most other sturgeon species, reaching about 38" at full maturity. This caviar is appreciated by caviar novices and aficionados alike for its robust taste and dark appearance. The jet-black roe is firm and has a very mild, subtle flavor. Very nice. SHIPPING POLICY - caviar ships on the same day for next-day delivery when order is placed before 3pm EST on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Orders placed after 3pm EST on Thursday will not ship until Monday of the following week. 2nd-Day shipments will only be shipped in the same week when the order is placed before 3pm on Wednesdays.
Features & details
- Scaphirhynchus Platorynchus - Shovelnose sturgeon roe from the Mississippi River - Fresh, domestic caviar produced from 100% American Sturgeon
- Sustainably wild-caught, malossol cured, hand packed and quality checked for color, size, freshness, flavor and texture
- Firm, smaller sized grains - dark black color - sweet, mild, and clean wild caviar flavor
- PERISHABLE - Recommended UPS OVERNIGHT/NEXT DAY DELIVERY - 2nd-Day Service Available - Insulated shipment with gel ice packs and temp tester to ensure product safety
- Shelf Life: 4-6 weeks at 26 to 36ºF unopened. For best quality consume within 10 days after opening.
Legal Disclaimer :
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.