Coffee Green Ecoffee Cup Reusable Cup Leave it out - 8oz Black Friday
- Made with natural fibre, corn starch and resin it is BPA, BPS and phthalate free.
- The lid and sleeve are made with matte, food-grade silicone which is latex-free and designed especially for hot liquids.
- It has a re-sealable ‘no-drip’ lid, making it perfect to take with you everywhere you go.
- The whole product (cup, lid and sleeve) is dishwasher safe and should last for years if treated nicely.
- Available in a wide range of contemporary patterns; bright, vibrant colors or classic prints,
- Ecoffee Cup is light, bright and beautiful to drink from, with no plastic after-taste.
- Closed loop end of life recycling
9 ALARMING FACTS
- Disposable paper cups contain 5% polyurethane plastic, making composting and recycling of disposable cups extremely rare
- Half a trillion disposable cups are manufactured annually around the world; that’s over 70 disposable cups for every person on the planet.
- Most plastic used in the world today is for single-use items.
- 4 billion trees, or 35% of the total trees chopped down, are used in paper industries
- 1 tonne of paper consumes 98 tonnes of resources in manufacture.
- Globally, we consume nearly 300 million tonnes of paper each year; most made from virgin pulp.
- Very little recycled paper is used to make disposable cups due to health risk concerns.
- 70% of the world’s paper comes from diminishing forests, not from plantations or recycling
- Consumer waste has increased more than tenfold over the 20th century, from 88 pounds to 1,234 pounds of waste per person, per year.